side menu icon

Paper Registration



We’re here to help!  Contact Customer Care by phone at (800) 728-8750 or email us.

Reasons to use a paper registration form:

Financial assistance
To request financial assistance, please follow the directions outlined on the Opportunity Fund page.

Internet access problems
You're welcome to use a paper registration form if you're having internet access problems. Please note: To register for council programs and trainings a login to the online system is required.

Paying with cash or check
Use a paper registration form if you'd prefer to pay with cash or check. If you are mailing forms, please avoid sending cash through the mail.

Paying for Membership with Health Insurance Vouchers
Several health insurance providers pay for Girl Scout membership as a benefit.  If your healthcare coverage provides this benefit, vouchers can be obtained directly from your insurance carrier or your doctor’s office. Please submit a paper registration form (above), along with the voucher sheet provided by your insurance carrier, directly to the council.  Current participating insurance companies include Aetna, Missouri Care, Home State Health Plan and HealthCare USA.

Your benefits may vary based on your insurance coverage. This list is not definitive and does not guarantee coverage by your insurance carrier. 

  Returning your forms

Return paper registration forms, dues, and financial assistance application

(if applicable) to your troop leader, service unit team or directly to the council office:

10561 Barkley Street, Suite 101
Overland Park, KS 66212



Email Customer Care or call (800) 728-8750.