Have you earned Fall FUNds? You can use them the same way as Cookie Dough. Learn more...
Candy, Nuts & Magazines
Attention Troop Fall Product Sales Managers and Troop Leaders:
Candy, Nuts & Magazine Open House
Join us at one of our Open Houses! These are ‘come and go as you please’ events—stay as long as you’d like!
- Learn more about our annual Fall Program!
- Swing by and try the new Buffalo Ranch Mix and Almond Butter Cups!
- Meet our new online tool UNIFY!
- See the 2018 Recognition Items!
- Troop and girl materials will be available for pick up!
- Sign up for Door Prizes!
- BONUS: Sneak peek and taste (while supplies last) of our new 2019 Cookie!
We apologize but we cannot accommodate troops; this is an adult volunteer event only.
Select a date/location below to register. All events are from 6-8pm.
- July 30, KCMO HQ Office
- July 31, KCMO HQ Office
- August 1, Topeka & Shawnee County Library
- August 2, St. Joseph Public Library
A “Friends and Family Program,” the Candy, Nuts & Magazine Program offers both new and returning troops a way for parents and leaders to coach their girls on the 5 Skills and a way for troops to earn funds for the first part of the year. Our 2018 program will begin in August; girls registered as of August 1, 2018 for the 2018-19 Girl Scout year will receive information on Candy, Nuts & Magazines via email and at troop meetings.