Stay tuned! Training for the 21-22 Cookie Program will be released soon.
Cookiegrams are emails with helpful info about all things Cookie Program! We'll link all Cookiegrams here within 24 hours after they're sent.
- 3/4/21 - Troop Direct Ship Link Live Through March 31 and Final Date Clarification
- 3/9/21 - Recognitions & Final Steps to Close Out Cookie Program 2021
- 2/25/21 - Getting Ready for March 1 ACH Pull
2/10/21 - Frigid
Temp Update, Booth Etiquette and Program Extension
- 2/8/21 - Taking Credit Card Payments via Smart Cookies
2/4/21 - Managing
Your Inventory and Tracking Cookie Share
1/26/21 - Getting
More Cookies & Booth Lottery Opportunity for Cadette and up
- 1/17/21 – What’s Next: Cookie Pick-Up and Booth Sales
a First Come/First Serve Booth Sale
Submitting Your Initial (First) Cookie Order
- 1/3/21 – Entering the Cookie Booth Lottery
- 12/16/20 – Cookie Season Kicks Off
Banking Info + Forms
Troops that bank with Bank of America only: If you want deposit slips, you can order now
Troops that bank outside of Bank America: your deposit slips should come from your bank. Deposit all cookie money into your troop account.
Monies for Product Programs will be pulled/debited from the troop account as follows:
- Cookies: 1st pull March 1, 2021. Amount equal to $1 for every package the troop has. 2nd and final pull March 15, 2021. The remaining balance due, will occur. All funds should be deposited and available in time for the second and final pull.
For troops who bank with Bank of America, this pull/debit process is automatic and no further action is required.
Troops with troop bank accounts NOT at Bank of America will need to complete the form below, annually.
If during either of our Product Programs your troop encounters a bounced check from a customer, complete the Bounced/Returned Check Reimbursement Form to access support.
FUNDS NOT YET AVAILABLE IN TROOP ACCOUNT?
If your troop account doesn’t have the balance owed as outlined above, submit an Insufficient ACH form no later than the Thursday prior to the pull date. Forms received after this date may not be processed.
Marketing Tools, Virtual Meeting Plans and Other Resources
RESOURCES FROM OUR BAKER
- ABC Baker's Flickr Albums (digital art downloads + more)
- ABC Baker's YouTube Channel (Smart Cookie tutorials)
VIRTUAL MEETING PLANS (Daisies + Brownies)
- Daisy Virtual Cookie Meeting Plans: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
- Brownie Virtual Cookie Meeting Plans: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
PRINT-AT-HOME RESOURCESCOUNCIL-PROVIDED MARKETING MATERIALS
We're excited to offer professionally printed door hangers and thank you stickers for free! See previews below.
Thank You Stickers
Write in your own message! Six stickers per sheet.