Girl Scout Day at Worlds Of Fun
Girl Scout Day at Worlds of Fun is part of the 2018 Girl Scout Cookie Recognition Program. Girl Scouts who sold 500+ boxes of Girl Scout Cookies earned two complimentary passes, two unlimited fountain drink wristbands and a fun patch. All Girl Scouts can attend a S.W.A.P. exchange located in Festhaus from 1:30 – 2:30 p.m. Festhaus is to the right next to the carousel when you enter the front gate – follow the signs. Bring swaps to exchange.
Girl Scout Day at Worlds of Fun is open to Girl Scouts, friends, families and supporters!
All passes (including recognition earners and non-recognition earners) will be purchased through Worlds of Fun.
>>Download the order form and submit:
· Via email, fax or phone call to Worlds of Fun
· Through the mail with payment to Worlds of Fun, Girl Scout Day, 4545 Worlds of Fun Avenue, Kansas City, MO 64161
Follow this link to Worlds of Fun for additional ticket policies and information.
Orders received prior to May 2 will be mailed along with the Girl Scout patches. Orders received after will be at the Girl Scout Will Call Table located at the Worlds of Fun front gate between 9-11 am on May 12. Gates open at 10 a.m.
Caregivers of GSKSMO Girl Scouts who earned the Girl Scout Day at Worlds of Fun recognition received an email on March 20 confirming this recognition level. Girls must be registered members to attend this event. If you have questions regarding the recognition please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost per person: $36 (see form for additional items)
- Parking is not included in the Cookie Recognition or in the price of individual tickets. Parking is $20 and must be paid by cash or credit card upon entrance into the Worlds of Fun parking lot. New this year, you may purchase early bird parking ($15) by calling 816-303-5135
- Oceans of Fun will not be open on May 12.
- Girl Scouts must remain in ratio. Drop offs without an accompanying adult are not allowed.
- Last day to place orders is May 9, 2018.
Registration Requirements: All girls participating as a Girl Scout in this activity must be registered Girl Scout members. If attending as a troop, all volunteers also need to be registered members and/or have completed and approved background checks. If non-registered individuals (adults or tags) are allowed to participate in this activity supplemental insurance is required. Use the Insurance Purchase Form to purchase insurance at least 3 weeks prior to the event. Completed forms can be emailed to email@example.com.