Girl Scout Day at Worlds Of Fun
Girl Scout Day at Worlds of Fun is part of the 2019 Girl Scout Cookie Recognition Program. Girl Scouts who sell 500+ boxes of Girl Scout Cookies will earn two complimentary passes, two unlimited fountain drink wristbands and a fun patch. Caregivers of girls who earned and selected this recognition will receive an email on April 1 confirming this recognition level.
Girl Scout Day at Worlds of Fun is open to Girl Scouts, friends, families and supporters!
All Girl Scouts can attend a SWAP exchange located in Festhaus from 1:30 – 2:30 p.m. Festhaus is to the right next to the carousel when you enter the front gate – follow the signs. Bring SWAPS to exchange.
How to Register:
All passes (including recognition earners and non-recognition earners) will be purchased through Worlds of Fun.
Submit your order form by May 3 the following ways:
- Via email, fax or phone call to Worlds of Fun
- Through the mail with payment to Worlds of Fun, Girl Scout Day, 4545 Worlds of Fun Avenue, Kansas City, MO 64161
Orders received prior to April 22 will be mailed along with the Girl Scout patches. Orders received after will be at the Girl Scout Will Call Table located at the Worlds of Fun front gate between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. on May 4. Gates open at 10 a.m.
All ticket sales will close on May 3.
- Parking is not included in the Cookie Recognition or in the price of individual tickets. Parking is $20 and must be paid by cash or credit card upon entrance into the Worlds of Fun parking lot
- New this year, you may purchase early bird parking ($17) on the order form when it is made available on April 1
- Parking is Free for all Gold Pass Holders
- Oceans of Fun will not be open on May 4
- Girl Scouts must remain in ratio. Drop offs without an accompanying adult are not allowed.
- See Worlds of Fun's website for additional ticket policies and information.
Registration Requirements: All girls participating as a Girl Scout in this activity must be registered Girl Scout members. If attending as a troop, all volunteers also need to be registered members and/or have completed and approved background checks. If non-registered individuals (adults or tags) are allowed to participate in this activity supplemental insurance is required. Use the Insurance Purchase Form to purchase insurance at least 3 weeks prior to the event. Completed forms can be emailed to email@example.com.