Night at the Museum: Girl Scout Edition!
Uncover an evening of after-hours fun at the Johnson County Arts & Heritage Center and Museum! Groups will encounter a hands-on look at history, community, and creativity as they complete a series of activities revealing clues to solve a mystery. Activities include a flashlight scavenger hunt in the museum, project in the art studio, KidScape exploration, fun in the dance studio, and a snack. Receive an exclusive KidScape patch at the end of the evening. Both dates offer the same program. To register your group, call (913) 715-2570.
COVID-19 safety precautions:
- All participants must wear a mask
- Girls will rotate through activities in small groups of no more than 15 girls per group (approximately 20 total with troop leaders/caregivers)
- Rooms will be cleaned between groups, including tables and high-touch surfaces. When thorough cleaning is not possible (KidScape) participants will be taken to wash their hands before the next station.
- Snack and drinks will be provided in individually packaged containers.
- Please note there is a maximum registration of 75 girls for this event.
Additional info: A 1:5 leader to Girl Scout ratio is required for the duration of the event. Snack included! Please note up to 75 Girl Scouts may attend this event.
Cost per person: $12
Badge Connections: Brownie Celebrating Community, Brownie Making Games, Junior Playing the Past, Junior Detective, Daisy Cybersecurity Investigator, Brownie Cybersecurity Investigator, Junior Cybersecurity Investigator