Girl Scout Day at Worlds Of Fun
SAVE THE DATE!
Girl Scout Day at Worlds of Fun is part of the 2020 Girl Scout Cookie Recognition Program. Girl Scouts who sell 500+ boxes of Girl Scout Cookies will earn two complimentary passes, one drink bottle (with unlimited fountain drinks), one unlimited fountain drink wristband and a fun patch. All Girl Scouts can attend a S.W.A.P. exchange located in Festhaus from 1:30 – 2:30 p.m. Festhaus is to the right next to the carousel when you enter the front gate – follow the signs. Bring swaps to exchange.
All passes (including recognition earners and non-recognition earners) will be purchased through Worlds of Fun. To do so, a downloadable form will be made available on April 1.
Orders received prior to April 16 will be mailed along with the Girl Scout patches. Orders received after will be at the Girl Scout Will Call Table located at the Worlds of Fun front gate between 9am and 12pm on April 25. Gates open at 10am
Girls who have earned the GS Day at WOF recognition will be contacted by email (on file with current registration; girls must be registered members to attend this event) by April 1. If you have questions regarding the recognition please email email@example.com.
Girl Scout Day at Worlds of Fun is open to Girl Scouts, friends, families and supporters!
Cost per person: $37
- Parking is not included in the Cookie Recognition or in the price of individual tickets. Parking is $20 and must be paid by cash or credit card upon entrance into the Worlds of Fun parking lot.
- You may purchase early bird parking ($17) on the order form when it is made available on April 1.
- Parking is Free for all Gold Pass Holders.
- Oceans of Fun will not be open on April 25.
- Girl Scouts must remain in ratio. Drop offs without an accompanying adult are not allowed.
Registration Requirements: All girls participating as a Girl Scout in this activity must be registered Girl Scout members. If attending as a troop, all volunteers also need to be registered members and/or have completed and approved background checks. If non-registered individuals (adults or tags) are allowed to participate in this activity supplemental insurance is required. Use the Insurance Purchase Form to purchase insurance at least 3 weeks prior to the event. Completed forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Register: All passes (including recognition earners and non-recognition earners) will be purchased through Worlds of Fun. To do so, a downloadable form will be made available on April 1. Completed forms will be submitted one of the following ways:
- Via email or phone call to Worlds of Fun
- Through the mail with payment to Worlds of Fun, Girl Scout Day, 4545 Worlds of Fun Avenue, Kansas City, MO 64161
- Orders received prior to April 16 will be mailed along with the Girl Scout patches. Orders received on or after April 16 will be at the Girl Scout Will Call Table located at the Worlds of Fun front gate between 9am and 12pm on April 25. After 12pm orders can be picked up at the Worlds of Fun Will Call window at the front gate.
All ticket sales will close on Thursday, April 23.