Naturally Dyed Easter Eggs
We will show the girls how you can use items from nature to create different colored dyes. We will use our dyes to color Easter eggs. We will also gather items from nature and add designs to our eggs. Each participant will get to design 6 hard boiled eggs. All materials will be provided. If participants want to share eggs with a tagalong that is their choice. Girls will complete steps 1, 2, 3, and 5 in the Outdoor Art Creator badge.
After the event, share your one-of-a-kind piece of art with us to be included in the GSKSMO Virtual Art Show!
Additional info: This workshop will be offered twice on March 20th. There is a maximum of 25 girls per session.
- Session 1 - 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Session 2 - 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
This opportunity is also available as a You Schedule It.
COVID-19 safety precautions:
- We will be outside for this event at Stoll Park.
- All participants will be asked to wear a mask while attending the event.
- We will have stations socially distant and limit the number of people per station to successfully complete this event.
Cost per girl: $15
Cost per adult: N/A
Questions: Contact Kelsea Clayton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Badge Connections: Brownie Badge: Outdoor Art Creator
Outcomes: Seeks challenges and learns from setbacks.
Learn more about the 5 Girl Scout Outcomes.
About this Partner: At KClayton Studio we provide art and craft opportunities for all ages and skill levels.