At Panera we are on a never-ending journey to serve delicious food that is better for you, for our associates, and for the world we live in. We invite you to take that journey with us.
Address: Bakers in Training is only available at the following locations:
- 1209 N Belt Hwy, Saint Joseph, MO 64506
- 1850 West 39th Street, Kansas City, MO 64111
- 18800 E US Highway 40, Independence, MO 64055
- 8580 Church Rd., Kansas City, MO 64157 (Liberty)
- 1211 E North Ave., Belton, MO 64012
- 8803 W. 75th Street, Overland Park, KS 66204
- 11401 College Blvd., Overland Park, KS 66210
- 8300 Mission Rd., Prairie Village, KS 66206
- 520 W 23rd St, Lawrence, KS 66046
- Topeka, KS (Coming Soon)
- Manhattan, KS (Coming Soon)
Cost Per Girl: $20
Cost Per Adult: N/A
Additional Information: Workshops can be scheduled to begin
between 2 and 4:30pm Monday through Thursday.
Registration Deadline: 3 weeks prior to requested date
Registration Requirements: All girls participating as a Girl Scout in this activity must be registered Girl Scout members. If attending as a troop, all volunteers also need to be registered members and/or have completed and approved background checks. If non-registered individuals (adults or tags) are allowed to participate in this activity supplemental insurance is required. Use the Insurance Purchase Form to purchase insurance at least 3 weeks prior to the event. Completed forms can be emailed to email@example.com.
How to Register:
Visit their website
Questions? Email Connect@panamericangroup.com
YOU SCHEDULE IT! OPPORTUNITIES:
Bakers in Training
In this fun-filled culinary experience, your child will receive their own cotton baking hat and apron, observe a baker’s demonstration of three of our favorite baked goods, take a tour of our back of house, sample from our clean kid’s menu and even decorate a cookie with tips from our baker. This event was created for groups of 10-15 children, aged 5-12. Each event lasts 1.5-2 hours. Fun patch available.
Badge Connections: Brownie Snacks, Junior Simple Meals