Jurassic World Live Tour at Sprint Center
Girl Scout Families - check out this all-new, live action show coming to Kansas City! Experience the excitement of being face-to-face with life-sized dinosaurs, including the vicious Tyrannosaurus Rex, the Velociraptor Blue and many other favorites. Adventure is guaranteed with arena-sized action, special effects and physical stunts that will leave you on the edge-of-your-seat!
- Friday, November 29 at 3 PM & 7 PM
- Saturday, November 30 at 11 AM, 3 PM & 7 PM
- Sunday, December 1 at 11 AM
Location: Sprint Center: 1407 Grand Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64103
Cost per person: $15 (Ages 2 and up require a ticket)
- Directions and parking info
- Jurassic World Live Tour was created for fans of all ages. Parents are best suited to determine what is age appropriate for their children. The show features special effects, including strobe lights and a safe theatrical fog, along with the wonder and thrills that the Jurassic World brand is known for.
- There is no patch available for this event
Registration requirements: All girls participating as a Girl Scout in this activity must be registered Girl Scout members. If attending as a troop, all volunteers also need to be registered members and/or have completed and approved background checks. If non-registered individuals (adults or tags) are allowed to participate in this activity supplemental insurance is required. Use the Insurance Purchase Form to purchase insurance at least 3 weeks prior to the event. Completed forms can be emailed to email@example.com.
How to purchase tickets:
- Call 816.949.7177 or
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Contact Kerri Troyer at 816.949.7175 or email@example.com
About this partner: Sprint Center is Kansas City’s home for
sports, concerts, family shows, collegiate competitions, tournaments
and special events. As an unique public/private partnership between
the city of Kansas City and AEG, Sprint Center is anchor to more than
$6 billion of reinvestment in a revitalized downtown Kansas City, Mo.