Use these resources in your virtual troop meetings or send it on to families as a supplement to troop work. Find the tabs for each age group at the bottom of the document.
Highlights: Using this guide and common household materials. . .
- Ambassadors can complete 3 steps of the Public Policy badge.
- Seniors can complete 4 steps of the Textile Artist badge.
- Cadettes can complete 4 steps of the Comic Artist badge and 3 steps of the Trees badge.
- Juniors can complete 4 steps of the Musician badge and 3 steps each of the Flowers, Paddle Boat design, and Playing the Past badges.
- Brownies can complete 3 steps each of Fair Play, Making Games, and Painting badges.
- Daisies can complete one step each of Respect
Authority and Use Resources Wisely petals and one step of the Good
Neighbor, Buddy Camper, and Eco Learner badges.
Badge Connections: Ambassadors: College Knowledge, Dinner
Party, Public Policy, Seniors: Behind the Ballot, Business
Etiquette, Collage Artist, Locavore, My Portfolio, Novelist, Sky,
Textile Artist, Truth Seeker, Cadettes: Book Artist, Comic Artist,
Digital Movie Maker, New Cuisines, Outdoor Art Apprentice,
Screenwriter, Space Science Researcher, TreesJuniors: Animal
Habitats, First Aid, Flowers, Gardener, Mechanical Engineering:
Paddle Boat, , Musician, Outdoor Art Explorer, Playing the Past,
Scribe, Simple Meals, Social Butterfly, Brownies: Bugs, Celebrating
Community, Dancer, Fair Play, First Aid, Home Scientist, Making
Games, Painting, Potter, Senses, Snacks, Daisies: Considerate
and Caring, Respect Authority, Use Resources Wisely, Buddy Camper,
Eco Learner, Good Neighbor
Journey Connections: Think Like an Engineer (all ages), Daisy 5 Flowers, 4 Stories, 3 Cheers for Animals
Outcomes: Develops a strong sense of self, Seeks challenges and learns from setbacks, Learns to identify and solve problems in her community