Treehouse Art Studio
Treehouse Art Studio offers children's art workshops, birthday parties, art parties, summer camps, and scout troop workshops. As owners and Girl Scout leaders, providing fun, memorable, meaningful, and affordable art experiences for troops is one of our favorite things to do! Treehouse Art Studio FUN PATCH provided for each artist.
All girls participating in this activity must be registered Girl Scout members and it is recommended that all adults are also registered members. At a minimum, all adults must have completed and approved background check. If non-registered individuals (adults or tags) plan to participate in this activity, supplemental insurance is required. Use the Insurance Purchase Form to purchase insurance at least 3 weeks prior to the event. Completed forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thu Nov 29, 4:30-5:30 PM and 6-7 PM
YOU SCHEDULE IT! OPPORTUNITIES:
Bridging Ceremony/Art Package
Reservations for Spring 2019 Bridging Ceremonies will open January 2019.
Our 2 hour Bridging Ceremony/Art Package includes:
- an hour and 30 minute art workshop in which each girl will create a beautiful piece of art as a bridging keepsake.
- a lovely bridging ceremony (families welcome).
- a personalized bridging certificate for each girl.
- an art project and instruction.
- an organized bridging ceremony ( bridge, script for the ceremony: each girl will have a line to speak).
- a stress free experience for the leaders. We'll handle the organization and flow of the ceremony.
- a bridging certificate for each girl.
- a Treehouse Art Studio bridging fun patch.
- any snacks and/or refreshments if desired.
Cost Per Girl: $25 per Girl Scout ($250 minimum)
Cost Per Adult: N/A