Treehouse Art Studio
Treehouse Art Studio offers Girl Scout workshops, bridging ceremonies, art workshops, birthday parties, summer camps, adult workshops, and more. Providing fun, memorable, meaningful, and affordable art experiences for troops is one of our favorite things to do! Treehouse Art Studio FUN PATCH provided for each artist.
Registration Requirements: All girls participating in this activity must be registered Girl Scout members and it is recommended that all adults are also registered members. At a minimum, all adults must have completed and approved background check. If non-registered individuals (adults or tags) plan to participate in this activity, supplemental insurance is required. Use the Insurance Purchase Form to purchase insurance at least 3 weeks prior to the event. Completed forms can be emailed to email@example.com.
How to Register/Questions: Registration information can be found on Treehouse's website. Call Darci or Katie with questions at (913) 909-6988.
After the event, share your one-of-a-kind piece of art with us to be included in the GSKSMO Virtual Art Show!
Thu Apr 02, 4:30-5:30pm or 6-7pm
YOU SCHEDULE IT! OPPORTUNITIES:
You Schedule It Art Workshops
At our 1 hour You Schedule It Art Workshops, each artist will create
a beautiful piece of art to take home along with a Treehouse Art
Studio fun patch. Choose from one of our great projects.
Additional Information : We’ll find a location just right for you. We’ll travel to your meeting location if it’s within our 20 mile radius or we’ll schedule your workshop at one of our mobile workshop locations. Find out more and see project samples.
Cost per girl: $20 (10 participant minimum)
Cost per adult: N/A
Badge Connections: Daisy Petal: Clover: Use Resources Wisely, Brownie Badge: Painting, Junior Badge: Jeweler, Cadette Badge: Woodworker
Bridging Ceremony/Art Package
Reservations for Spring 2020 Bridging Ceremonies are open.
Our 2 hour Bridging Ceremony/Art Package includes:
- an art workshop in which each girl will create a beautiful piece of art as a bridging keepsake
- a lovely bridging ceremony (families welcome)
- a personalized bridging certificate for each girl
- a Treehouse Art Studio bridging fun patch for each girl
- an art project and instruction
- an organized bridging ceremony ( bridge, script for the ceremony: each girl will have a line to speak)
- a stress free experience for the leaders. We'll handle the organization and flow of the ceremony
- a bridging certificate for each girl
- a Treehouse Art Studio bridging fun patch
- any snacks and/or refreshments if desired
Outline of Bridging Ceremony:
- 1 hour in the art room where Treehouse Art Studio instructors will provide instruction and guidance as each girl creates a beautiful art project (options listed below). Art instruction will begin promptly at start time.
- 15 minute ceremony rehearsal led by Treehouse Art Studio instructors.
- Bridging Ceremony (families welcome) will begin after the first 75 minutes of workshop. Ex: If your start time is 5:00, please have families return for the Bridging Ceremony that will begin at 6:15.
- After the ceremony is complete we will turn it over to you for refreshments and socializing.
Location: Blue Valley Activity Center: 6545 W. 151st St, Overland Park, KS 66223
Cost Per Girl: $25 per Girl Scout ($250 minimum)
Cost Per Adult: N/A
Registration: Visit Treehouse Art Studio's website.