VicTreeFi is a female-founded company, dedicated to promoting
financial literacy. VicTreeFi provides online financial education to
Virtual Moneyville Role Play Course
In this 8-week virtual role-play course from VicTreeFi, Junior and Cadette Girl Scouts will learn how to run their own girl-led city, Moneyville. Girl Scouts will serve on the town council as alderwomen and mayors and learn how to use the city’s money to ensure that the town continues to run successfully. Your town might even get hit with a natural disaster and you might have to figure out how to help! This series will allow Girl Scouts to understand the importance of fiscal responsibility and the role that money plays in the broader world. In additional to money management skills, Girl Scouts will gain leadership experience through leading group discussions, self-confidence through the sharing of their own thoughts for the city, and critical decision making skills related to city policy.
The course will span 8 weeks and each session will last around 1
hour. We will decide on a timeframe once we have 6-15 girls
All Girl Scouts will earn the VicTreeFi Money Monster patch.
Additionally, Junior Girl Scouts will complete the requirements for
the Democracy for Juniors AND Inside Government badges. Cadette Girl
Scouts will earn the Democracy for Cadettes!!
Cost is $100 per girl.
Check out the video for more information: https://vimeo.com/574606001/6d3a55b023
Badge Connections: Junior Badge: Democracy for Juniors, Junior Badge: Inside Government, Cadette Badge: Democracy for Cadettes
Outcomes: Develops a strong sense of self. Seeks challenges
and learns from setbacks.
Learn more about the 5 Girl Scout Outcomes.
Online Badge Workshops
VicTreeFi offers online workshops for the following badges:
- Daisy: Toy Business Designer, Cookie Goal Setter, Democracy for Daisies, Digital Leadership
- Brownie: Budding Entrepreneur, My Cookie Customers, Democracy for Brownies, Digital Leadership
- Junior: Business Jumpstart, My Cookie Team, Democracy for Juniors, Digital Leadership
- Cadette: Business Creator, My Cookie Venture, Democracy for Cadettes, Digital Leadership
- Senior: Business Startup, My Cookie Network, Democracy for Seniors, Digital Leadership
- Ambassador: Entrepreneur Accelerator
Complete your entire badge online! We will walk Girl Scouts through all the steps needed to complete their badge. Courses include fun, interactive content designed to help girls learn the importance of being responsible with money or understanding government at all levels!
Courses are self-paced and can be resumed at any time from any device, as long as you sign in to your account. Girls can sign up at any time and come and go as their schedules permit.
Access to the internet is necessary, but any device can be used: computer, phone, or tablet. Courses can take about an hour.
Cost: $7 -$11 per course
Additional Information: We offer office hours (questions from kids or parents) Mon–Fri from 10am–5pm (Eastern). Call 205-253-3113 or email email@example.com. Not available during those hours? Call or email to schedule a time for questions that works for you.
How to get started: (Please review GSKSMO's
registration requirements before registering.)
- Visit our website to pay and create an account. (Please update your profile within the system to include the address to which you would like your badges sent. The My Profile bar appears after you login.)
- After registration, you will be taken to your dashboard and can select the courses in which you would like to enroll. Program enrollment is rolling and can be started at any time.
- Certificates can be downloaded upon completion. Badges are included in the price of the class, and will be sent to you upon completion!