EF Tours for Girl Scouts
EF, the world leader in international education, offers global travel for Girl Scout groups of all sizes. An EF tour is everything you would expect from an all-inclusive, fully accredited, educational travel experience—airplane tickets, hotel rooms, meals, sightseeing with expert guides. But it’s really much more than that. It’s a chance for girls to discover their true potential by traveling abroad and experiencing the world.
Cost Per Girl: Varies
Cost Per Adult: Varies
How to Register: Please review GSKSMO's registration requirements before registering. Visit the EF Tours for Girl Scouts website or call us at 800-457-9023 for more information and to start planning your adventure.
This activity is classified as higher risk or includes an overnight and therefore requires an Activity and Trip Application. Please complete this form at least 6 weeks prior to the participation in this activity.
Your troop can support travel for all
Girl Scouts! When registering for your EF for Girl Scouts tour,
mention that you heard about this opportunity through our council,
Girl Scouts of NE Kansas and NW Missouri. Each troop that does this
helps provide scholarships for council sponsored trips through
YOU SCHEDULE IT! OPPORTUNITIES:
Cadette Senior Ambassador
We’ve traveled with thousands of Girl Scouts over the years, so we understand what girls enjoy most on tour. Whether it’s seeing Paris from atop the Eiffel Tower, horseback riding in Costa Rica or attending a special pinning ceremony at a WAGGGS World Centre, our itineraries are designed exclusively for Girl Scouts.
While we provide the framework and take care of all the logistics, girls can still make the experience their own. They can play an active role in the tour-planning process, researching destinations and organizing money-earning activities.
Every EF tour includes:
- Round-trip flights: on major carriers
- Dedicated Tour Director: with you 24/7 to handle all the logistics of your tour—from hotel check-in to sightseeing to everything in between
- Superior tourist-class hotels: always clean, comfortable and safe with private bathrooms
- Local transportation: on high-speed trains and comfortable motorcoaches
- Authentic meals: including breakfast and dinner daily
- Guided sightseeing tours: led by expert local guides
- Entrance fees: to special attractions
- Free International Training Tour: we train every new group leader in Paris or Rome
- 24-hour emergency support: troop leaders and parents can reach us around the clock at our headquarters
- Much More
Cost varies based on destination and number of participants.
Visit the EF Tours for Girl Scouts website or call us at 800-457-9023 for more information and to start planning your adventure.