Little Sis Big Sis
Do you know a girl in Kindergarten–3rd grade who is not yet a Girl
Scout? She could be a little sister in your home who is just ready to
begin her Kindergarten year. It could be a girl in your neighborhood,
at your place of worship, at the soccer or softball fields or maybe a
friend of the family. As long as she is going into Kindergarten–3rd grade, not yet a Girl Scout and
in our 47 county council area, she can become your Little Sis. This
campaign will run from April 1– August 31, 2023.
Here’s how it works:
- You invite the girl to become a Girl Scout just like YOU! You share all the cool things you get to do and why you love being a Girl Scout.
- If she and her caregiver(s) are all in, then you ask for her basic contact details and share our website with her—gsksmo.org/join.
- Once you have those details, complete this form. Our recruitment team will follow up with the family to share more, answer questions and start the welcoming process.
- When your Little Sis has completed her membership, you will be sent a pin card that includes a special pin for you and one for your Little Sis. In addition, we will walk you through how to do a pinning ceremony welcoming her to the GSKSMO family. It’s easy and so much fun!
- Following your pinning ceremony, we encourage you to continue checking in with your Little Sis as she begins her Girl Scout experience.
If you have any questions, our recruitment team is happy to connect with you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Are you ready to help us invite and welcome new Daisies and Brownies to GSKSMO?
The service unit that pins the most “Little Sisters” by August 1 will receive $100 in their account.