Need help getting started on your Bronze Award? One of our staff experts would be happy to do a virtual drop-in to one of your troop meetings. Email us at email@example.com.
Bronze Award Girl Scouts
When Girl Scout Juniors team up to make a difference in their community, they learn important leadership skills, discover new passions, and watch how seemingly small actions make a big difference. It all adds up to the Girl Scout Bronze Award—the highest honor a Junior can achieve. Download the Bronze Award guidelines to find out how.
You can pursue your Girl Scout Bronze Award if:
You're in fourth or fifth grade (or equivalent)
You're a registered Girl Scout Junior
You have completed a Junior Journey
Girl Scout Bronze Award Steps
Build your Girl Scout Junior team
Explore your community
Choose your Bronze Award project
Make a plan
Put your plan in motion
Spread the word
Has your troop earned their Bronze or Silver award? Let us
As part of the girls’ reflection process in earning this award, this form will ask for the following information so please debrief with your girls before filling out the form:
- Describe the issue the project addressed
- Briefly describe the project the girls completed
- Please provide examples of how the girls took the lead throughout the process
- What aspects of the project would the girls do differently?
- What was the most successful part of the project?