To make sure your Girl Scout is prepared, there are many ways you can shop for Girl Scout uniforms, recognitions, gifts and more.
Though our shop may be closed for walk-in shopping we are now offering three options for you to get your products:
2. Virtual Shopping:
Shop virtually with safe pick up or direct ship. Our shop manager will fill your order. Use the steps below to begin the process:
- Create an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be sure to include the item(s) you need and your contact phone. number. Your phone number is very important to efficiently move through this process.
- Once our shop manager receives your email, she will call you to discuss items, shipment details and get your payment information
- Please note, it may take 2-3 business days for follow up.
3. Online Shopping:
Shop online 24/7 at your convenience and enjoy FREE shipping.
*Free shipping is standard shipping and can take 7-10 business days. For faster shipping, please choose one of the expedited shipping options which you will be charged for.
Order Packing and Follow Up:
We pack orders on Tuesdays and Thursdays and return calls/emails
related to any inventory questions on those days.
Because Girl Scouts Merchandise is offering FREE shipping at this time, we may connect you to the online shopping option should we not have your needed inventory in stock.
Please build some extra time into your planning as you are able so that we can ensure you have your items at the time desired.
Here's how to shop for your fun patches:
- Shop in person in our Girl Scout Shop OR
Click through the online catalog, make your selections and email your order. Email orders can be picked up in-store or shipped (shipping charges will apply)
- We will follow up with you for payment info (patches
are $1.25 ea)
- Orders are placed every Thursday at noon
Usage of the Girl Scout trademarks and logos on merchandise is not permitted.
Unauthorized usage of the Girl Scout name and trademarks may result in diminished value of the Girl Scout brand. To ensure optimum brand identity, we need to be clear and consistent about the messages our products and designs convey to Girl Scouts, non-Girl Scouts and potential Girl Scouts. Therefore, everyone in Girl Scouting has a role in protecting the Girl Scout name and trademarks against unauthorized, inconsistent and unlicensed use. Visit the Girl Scouts USA website for more information.