To make sure your Girl Scout is prepared, there are many ways you can shop for Girl Scout uniforms, recognitions, gifts and more.
Or shop virtually:
Though our shop may be closed for in person sales right now, we are available to support you virtually through phone, email, etc.
Here’s how you begin your virtual shopping experience:
- Create an email to email@example.com
- Be sure to include: the item(s) you need and your contact phone number. Your phone number is very important to efficiently move through this process.
- Once our shop manager receives your email, she will call you to discuss items, shipment details and get your payment information
- Please note, it may take 2-3 business days for follow up.
Order Packing and Follow Up:
We pack orders on Tuesdays and Thursdays and return calls/emails related to any inventory questions on those days.
Because Girl Scouts Merchandise is offering FREE shipping at this time, we may connect you to the online shopping option should we not have your needed inventory in stock.
Please build some extra time into your planning as you are able so that we can ensure you have your items at the time desired.
Here's how to shop for your fun patches:
- Shop in person in our Girl Scout Shop OR
Click through the online catalog, make your selections and email your order. Email orders can be picked up in-store or shipped (shipping charges will apply)
- We will follow up with you for payment info (patches are $1.25 ea)
- Orders are placed every Thursday at noon
Usage of the Girl Scout trademarks and logos on merchandise is not permitted.
Unauthorized usage of the Girl Scout name and trademarks may result in diminished value of the Girl Scout brand. To ensure optimum brand identity, we need to be clear and consistent about the messages our products and designs convey to Girl Scouts, non-Girl Scouts and potential Girl Scouts. Therefore, everyone in Girl Scouting has a role in protecting the Girl Scout name and trademarks against unauthorized, inconsistent and unlicensed use. Visit the Girl Scouts USA website for more information.