To make sure your Girl Scout is prepared, there are many ways you can shop for Girl Scout uniforms, recognitions, gifts and more.
The GSKSMO Shop will be transitioning to an online experience beginning March 6. We will continue to offer fun patch ordering, special program patches and some uniform and insignia locally. All Girl Scout merchandise will be available through our online shop and fulfilled by Girl Scout Merchandise in New Jersey. We will always be available to support, answer questions and virtually shop with you. We look forward to opening our new retail experience in the future. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Our physical store at 8383 Blue Parkway, KCMO 64133 will be open for its close out sale as follows:
February 22 – March 5
Monday – Friday
10:00 am – 3:00 pm
You are welcome to come and enjoy marked down merchandise during the dates/hours above.
Please note the following:
- Be sure to wear your mask
- When you arrive, please park in our front lot
- Come up the stairs and ring the bell on the brick wall (Main Entrance Bell). Our staff will then greet you and let you in
- We can allow up to six customers in the store at one time. We will have areas to wait should our store exceed its COVID-19 distancing guidelines
We look forward to supporting you!
Here's how to shop for your fun patches:
- Shop in person in our Girl Scout Shop OR
Click through the online catalog, make your selections and email your order. Email orders can be picked up in-store or shipped (shipping charges will apply)
- We will follow up with you for payment info (patches
are $1.25 ea)
- Orders are placed every Thursday at noon
Usage of the Girl Scout trademarks and logos on merchandise is not permitted.
Unauthorized usage of the Girl Scout name and trademarks may result in diminished value of the Girl Scout brand. To ensure optimum brand identity, we need to be clear and consistent about the messages our products and designs convey to Girl Scouts, non-Girl Scouts and potential Girl Scouts. Therefore, everyone in Girl Scouting has a role in protecting the Girl Scout name and trademarks against unauthorized, inconsistent and unlicensed use. Visit the Girl Scouts USA website for more information.